To: All Engineering Department Employees
Effective March 18, 2020
Re: Precautions for the COVID-19 Virus
- The Office will be open for business, but closed to the public. If a citizen has a problem or concern with a road, please have them call the office at 334-361-3761.
- Limit contact with other employees. (6’ Rule)
- No more than 2 employees should ride in a vehicle.
- Equipment used by multiple employees should be disinfected before use.
- At this time, no visitors are allowed. This includes family members.
- Only shop personnel are allowed in the shop.
- We will continue the uniform service at this time. If you wish to have your uniforms cleaned and changed out, please leave them in the Lab as usual.
- If you or someone in your household is sick please feel free to stay home. (But you will have to use your own leave time)(Continue to follow current policies and notify your supervisor)
- If you or anyone in your household tests positive for the COVID-19 virus you will have to stay out of work for at least 14 days.
- If you think you may have the CORVID-19 virus call the Alabama Department of Public Health at 1-888-264-2256 for instructions.